F4V Player - Free flv player
F4V Player is an easy-to-use desktop F4V player for the desktop playback of F4V files in a controllable mode. Files both from the local and the online video URL can be accessed. Moreover, the FLV videos playlist and favorites management make it convenient for you to organize the F4V files. Supporting full screen mode, Quick thumbnail picture capturing, and current screen saving can help you to get your favorite pictures from the video in no time. Ultimately, it is totally for free!
Key Features of F4V Player
* F4V Player Support F4V, M4V and various kinds of FLV file types including H.264, H.263, On2 VP6 and Nellymoser.
* Support both URL and local FLV files.
* Support full screen mode playing.
* Playlist and favorite management for handy file arrangement.
* Stable playback with no audio distortion or video stuck in this powerful F4V Player.
* Quick thumbnail picture capturing, and screen saving.
* Bonus: Bonus: Play any FLV (Flash Video) files downloaded with YouTube FLV Downloader from YouTube, Google Video, MySpace, Fox, and more.
* Simple interface and traditional menu arrangement for easy manipulation from the design of F4V Player.
If you want to convert F4V to other video format, please refer to the right panel, F4V to AVI, F4V to MPEG, etc.
* As a F4V player, this FLV Player is similar to other players. Here is to tell you functions under the menu, through which you can fully catch how to use it.
* Launch the player:
* Double-click the icon on the desktop, and the program will be opened. This is the main interface of the player.
* Now, let’s get down to the menu.
* 1. Files
* a. Open File: open a FLV file from your hard drive.
* b. Open URL: open a FLV file on line. Copy in the exact URL of the FLV file for an instant playback without downloading.. Then, you are free to control the playing window, without the limitation of the small pane on line, especially convenient for big audience requiring for a bigger screen.
* c. Exit: exit the program.
* 2. View
* F4V Info: show the details of the current playing FLV files, including: FLV version, duration, and video, audio information.
* Add Play List: add the current playing file to the playlist. (This is only available after you have checked the “Play List”).
* Original Size(100%): to play in the original size of the window.
* Double Size (200%): to play in the double size of the original window.
* Fixed Size: to play in the original window caring not the stage change.
* Full Screen: to play in the full screen.
* Always on top: keeps on the top of the windows ignoring the active windows.
* Associate .flv files: Associate FLV file, that is, when you intend to play an FLV file, double click the file name, and this program will be automatically called to do the job.
* 3. Control:
* Play: Play the file
* Pause: pause to play
* Thumbnail: to captur thumbnail pictures of the current frame. The “Save as” dialog box will pop up automatically; choose the destination folder for your pictures.
* Auto replay: to play the file again when the file finished playing.
* 4. Favorites:
* Add to Favorites: to add the current playing file into the favorites.
* Organize Favorites: organize the favorites: click the file name, and then click the followings:
* Rename: Rename the file.
* Move Up: Move the file upward.
* Move Down: Move the file downward.
* Click “OK” to confirm your arrangement, and click “Cancel” to keep the original form.